Friday, December 11, 2015

Note To Self: REVIEW YOUR FREAKING NOTES!!!

Day 20


Currently Reading:  Done reviewing Visual Communication and now reviewing my notes.

I was wondering why I was having such a hard time retaining the information I had.  Seriously, I would write down notes, read diligently and highlight and forget the information I had learned by next week.  I forgot the simple thing: READ YOUR NOTES EVERDAY. *headdesk* Honestly, it is so simple and easy and yet it didn't even occur to me.  So I'm reviewing my notes aka: chicken scratch and everything I read came back to me. I am reading things that I totally forgot that I actually learned. WTF?  So let this be a lesson to other self-teaching folks: Review Your Notes Everyday.

On the other hand, I forgot to actually log (or blog) my progress yesterday. So I'm going to do that here.  I finished reviewing what I learned so far from my visual communication book. I tired to self test, but that didn't go well. Stupid google docs!   I'm going to go back to Graphic Design Principals and do some stuff for the portfolio.

Lucky for me, I have my sister dropping by a lot so that is taking a lot of time off my hands to study while she watches the kids.

0 comments:

Post a Comment

 
;