Wednesday, December 9, 2015

Still Reviewing, Thanks For Asking

Currently Reviewing: Visual Communication: Images with Messages.

So I'm still reviewing.  I'm almost done, but I also want to know more and how to communicate a message more coherently. I am also looking into forums for people like me. I found something called autodidact, which is self teaching. I've seen a lot of people poo-poo over the thought of self-teaching. You have to have motivation, but I find that blogging about my own experience and keep tracking of the days that I do study really helps.  I was a little alarmed at the fact that people spend 8 hours studying. I can manage about an hour a day of straight studying. I might do more, but I have a lot of kids and not a lot of time.  I  am also going to buy Non-Designer Book Of Design, after I finish my two books. 

0 comments:

Post a Comment

 
;