Monday, November 23, 2015

Colors and illusions

Currently Reading: Graphic Design Principals and Visual Communication: Images With Messages Chapter 1 pg1-7.

So back to the studying. I missed studying friday, because I got too rapt up in photoshop and didn't stop making stuff until Sunday.  Now, I'm back to the theory. My two books Visual Communication and the typography work book came in on Friday. I just started but, I'm so happy that I am able to highlight and annoate in my own text books.  I couldn't with the design elements book so this is a happy change.

I'm going to look if there is a open course for Visual Communication.  I'm also really happy to review design principles because I needed it. This tutorial is long, but it breaks in down in simpler terms for me and I wish I found this site first, to be honest. I really like this book, it's pretty straightforward and it going more indepth into how perceieve things and about visual illusions work. The real visual communication lessons won't come until the next chapter though. This is going to be slow going, but I'm willing to do it.

I'm also going to put sometime going through photoshop tutorials at least once a week to keep up my skills and build up my portfolio. 

0 comments:

Post a Comment

 
;