Thursday, November 12, 2015

Images and A Peak Into The Future

Currently Reading: Chapter 22 of Language of Graphic Design

So very short chapter. I am continued to be surprised how complicated seemingly simple concepts such as images are not as simple as I thought. My notes from yesterday didn't save correctly, but they are now gone, which sucks.  I was way too tired tonight, but I managed to drag my ass to studying. My visual communication book just shipped, so I should get it soon.  In the meantime, I'm going to finish this book, and then I'm going into Universal Design Principals.

Now, I took a peek at The Complete Graphic Designer, and it showed me the design process and WOW. Of course, it's for people who are working for a firm, but I want to be a freelance designer so it's going to be a lot of work. I got some experience (but not a lot from working with big bang challenges).

It's totally in my alley, tbh. However, it's scary. It feels like driving fast on a road,  like you know it's going to be fun as hell, but scary too. I'm so glad that I finally nailed my ass down and started really taking studying seriously.

I think my blogging and this is the best career decision I made. It just feels like a click in my head. Anyway, one more day until the weekend, and I think I will finish this book this week. So double break!

Although I have the long painful process of revising and reviewing. *le sigh*

0 comments:

Post a Comment

 
;