Wednesday, November 4, 2015

Express yourself (Expression)



Currently Reading: Language of  Graphic Design - Chapter 16: Expression

So this is yet another simple chapter. I really didn't need any supplemental stuff again. Expression is the graphic designer's feeling and emotion that goes into the composition or design. I often find myself chomping at the bit to get to a hands-on portion of my studies, but I have to remind myself that I have to know the theory before I touch photoshop in a meaningful way.

I just so want to create all the beautiful things that I see in the book and I'm such a hands on person.  I just go to be patient. I'm almost done with the book, and I'm both dreading it and excited to move on. I'm still looking for a cloud notepad for notes. I think that's it for it today. I will update this blog tommorw.

0 comments:

Post a Comment

 
;