Monday, November 16, 2015

Patterns and The Beginning Of Typography

Currently Reading: Chapter 24 and half of 25 of Language of Graphic Design.

Hey I'm back! I had to skip out on Friday because I was feeling under the weather. I'm just currently getting back up to speed with my studying. The pattern chapter was very short, but the typography chapter was WAY over my head. I'm thinking of just skipping it and go back further indepth in the subject later.

So a friend of mine, on a form I frequent told me it was hard to get into the industry without a bachelor's degree, but I already know what field I want to specialize and I'm pretty sure that self-published authors give a sodding hell about degree, and more what's in your portfolio. I plan to be like gingerhaze and get fandom to propel myself to success. Moma didn't raise no chump after all. I'm bound and determined to get into this industry and I rather be working freelance anyway/

0 comments:

Post a Comment

 
;