Wednesday, November 11, 2015

Late Nights is the New Proportion

Currently Reading: Chapter 21 of Language of Graphic Design

I been getting up really early, because my mom is working later than usual. So it's been cutting down my time. Seriously by 3 o'clock I need to sleep. So that's why I'm up this late. It was a pretty short chapter, and I learned about Proportion and Scale. I had a hard time with The Golden Ratio, because I'm suck at math. However, I get the general gist of it and I checked out an article for as well which I will link below.

I also bought two books, Visual Communication: Images with Messages and the Typography Workbook on Thrifty Books.  I want to learn how communicate a message efficiently and I need to read that. I think next while I'm reading for those two books to come in, I will be reading up on Color Theory or Design Principals.

I think Design Principals before Color Theory. *lesigh*

Supplemental Reading

 


0 comments:

Post a Comment

 
;