Wednesday, November 18, 2015

On To Design Principles

Currently Reading: Chapter 26 & 27 of Language of Graphic Design | Graphic Design Principles Index

So I'm done with LoGD, and now on to Design Principles. I decided to postpone my typography lessons and the grid chapter was uber short.  Unfortntely now there ere is just one small problem, I can't find a good book that doesn't cost a fortune. I'm still waiting for my thrifty books  purchase because I really want to get a good crack at Visual Communications. So instead right now I'm using the graphic design principles tutorial from Duke University, which is a good susbitute right now.

As why there are gaps in my study days, well, I have barely have energy to actually do my household chores, I just fall alseep after five hours of being up. Getting up athe butt crack of dawn has put a huge crimp in my energy reserves.

0 comments:

Post a Comment

 
;